Friday, June 3, 2011

Meeting My Spirit Guides

So, the more I've been exploring my abilities and feelings, the more the idea of connecting with my Spirit Guides has been coming up. I have a tendency to doubt what I'm hearing or feeling, I'll communicate and then doubt that what I heard was real, even though I'll usually take their advice.
Anyway, its been a while since I communicated and I felt like I wanted to really know who they are. All these things that were just in my peripheral, are now becoming very real. I've always believed and sensed that I was using my abilities, but I'm finally trying to become active with them.
So last night was pretty eventful for me. First, my boyfriend asked that I give him a massage because his neck was sore. I was able to really help him open up his energies. When I was a child, my mother used to tell me I had "magic fingers" because I used to heal her. My boyfriend experiences the same thing when I rub his shoulders or do some acupressure on key points. He even said that he can feel a heat emanating from them, which I've seen other Empaths mention on various forums.
Well at the end of the healing session, I felt so relaxed. I think it felt good to help my boyfriend feel good. I could feel my own energies matching his the more I healed him and just wiped away all the negativity. We always exchange energies so it's really easy to do.
Then I went to bed shortly after and decided to use a quartz crystal on my third eye and try to communicate with my Spirit Guides. I keep hearing them speak, but I am unsure of what they are saying and it's easiest to hear them talk when I just lay down and relax.
First I saw them all around me. I believe there were seven total. The one closest to me was Mariah. At least that's what I think she said. She was very soothing and friendly. Next to her was Ethan. The person next to him I couldn't discern I think it might've been female, but I wasn't too sure. It was hanging back. Next to that being was my horse. I already knew he would be there. He stays close to me and comforts me a lot. I feel that I can bring him close when I need to.
There were two more spirits that I am unsure of. They were hanging back as well. But midway through trying to discern everyone, I saw a man in armor walk in. I sensed him as a knight and the name Cassiel slowly formed in my head.
I'm not very familiar with the bible, but to my surprise I looked up the name the next day and discovered that Cassiel is an archangel who represents father time. He is all about the cosmos, magic, and considered the Angel of Mind Expansion. I was really overcome by emotion when I discovered this, it felt like he was the perfect archangel for me and what I was seeking. I didn't get to talk to him at all, but I remember him entering from like a doorway of light.
When I told my boyfriend, he said the previous week he had discovered one of his old bibles with a page torn out and sitting on top of the book. When he read the passage, it was titled Armor of Light. Needless to say we were both pretty surprised.
One thing I asked was if they had a message for me. I heard the words, "Stay calm, watch and see." Maybe they were waiting for me to discover who Cassiel was, but I'm not sure if something more will come to me. I am certainly going to contact Cassiel tonight and see what he says. He was definitely different from the other spirit guides.
Another thing that amazed me, was that I discovered a way that they've been communicating with me my whole life and I didn't know. Whenever I get this feeling, which up until now I haven't been able to describe, I get these intense chills that start at my back and move throughout my body. During that meditation it dawned on me that it was a way they could tell me something was a message from them. It was such a strong realization, meeting them was so amazing that I was crying just at the feeling of connecting with spirit.
One last thing...I've been trying to open up my third eye. Originally it seemed to burn alot, it was a really strong pressure for awhile. Maybe five or six months ago, however, now it's a bit quiet. I can sense it with very light pressure, but it's not very strong. Yet, what has really intensified is my solar plexus. I seem to use it to judge things more than my third eye.
When I pick up stones, I can instantly feel what they are emanating through my solar plexus. It's an interesting sensation, but very powerful. I often use it to manifest things in my life. My boyfriend seemed to feel that was a good thing, I'll have to look into this further, but I think sometimes it's better to work from your solar plexus than from your third eye. I don't think you want to be up in your head all the time! I'm certain it will all become clear in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment