Monday, June 6, 2011

Cassiel, Meeting My Archangel

So my experience with my Spirit Guides went a step further last night. It was almost like I was lucid dreaming because I fell asleep somewhere between talking to them and watching a vision. I felt the pressure on my third eye throughout the experience, I think it was real...
This time I wanted to speak to Cassiel. I felt like he was going to give me some really good advice. Maybe some of the other messages will come back to me as I write this post, because I lost some of it I think. One thing I remember is that he told me he was going to be around for a while. I could sense as though he was going to help me grow my abilities and that I was going to get used to communicating with him. It felt really calming to know that he wasn't going anywhere. Finally I decided to do an exercise, everything kind of just flowed from one thing to the next.
First I imagined my third eye opening and a bright light emanating from it. I watched as it projected images on the wall of my bedroom like I was watching a film. It was almost like Cassiel was narrating it. The whole time I felt this pressure on my third eye.
So what he showed me was me. My whole life almost. I saw myself as a small child and there was all this light and I was outside sitting in the grass. There was this light coming down, which was the sun, but it also was something more. Like the heavens had been watching me the whole time. I had been born in innocence with these gifts and suddenly I was sensing my whole life and how I had become lost, but how now I would start to regain them again.
I felt that I was in a new phase of my life and that Cassiel was here to help me regain a lot of what I had lost. I guess one thing I don't want to sound like, is that I'm bragging or something. All this information was just for me and I'm sure everyone has their own path to walk and is on their own journey of discovery. For me, it felt like I was reconnecting with something I had lost as a child. I had an image of myself just holding my infant self. This blog is a way for me to validate all these pieces that I'm slowly putting back together. I don't know why, but I have such a strong desire to share it and also to document it. Maybe it makes it more real? I don't know, but I feel that everything will become clear shortly.
Lastly, I think I met the last of my Spirit Guides. Theodore, something like "Stellar", and Maya...that later turned into "Mayan Priestess" so that must be what she calls herself. I saw a darker figure in the background and got two letters like "E" and "M" and I wasn't sure if it was something like Emmanuel but I was told by the others not to acknowledge him. I had a sense he was a shadow figure and a negative entity and they were really trying to push him out of the circle.
So that is my update. I didn't communicate further, I must've fell asleep after that. I do want to contact them again and get more information, but I do find that I only get snippets of contact and then my own mind almost tries to come in and fill space or something. I think I'll get better at just listening as I practice more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment