Friday, July 6, 2012

Twin Flame Challenges and Relationships

www.freedigitalphotos.net
It is undeniable that the Twin Flame relationship brings with it many challenges. As I've mentioned before, prior to meeting my Twin Flame I had a strong feeling that he was present. Somehow I could feel him and know him. Honestly, I did not know what a Twin Flame was until well after meeting him. I honestly could've described the "Twin Flame" relationship as how it felt meeting my partner, but I didn't have the label "Twin Flame" to attach to it.
Ultimately, I really have to stress how difficult it is meeting your Twin Flame. It requires a lot of self-improvement and looking inward for guidance and understanding. The self is simply an illusion, and your Twin Flame will help you break that down.
 When I met with my Twin Flame, different parts of me died and I feel as though I emerged into a higher state of awareness. It was a very tumultuous time in my life and I was forced to face parts of myself that I did not like.
Often my Twin Flame will reflect back to me how I need to speak up more, or will tell me I am too passive. This really pushes my buttons, but this is what a Twin Flame does. It is yourself in physical form, they are your opposite mirroring back to you what you need to grow and create balance. It's not an easy reuniting, but it is also very fulfilling if you can recognize what it means.
Obviously that one example of how my Twin Flame pushes my buttons, isn't the most inspiring example, but you get the idea. Ultimately all of our relationships do this exact thing. They are bringing to light your true insecurities and what you believe to be your insufficiency. (But ultimately you are not lacking anything.) Once you reach your Twin Flame, I feel this is the chance to experience the ultimate "death" of the self that you have created. To break free from the bonds that keep you from your true self, and from awakening.
But it is ALL good. It is all here to be experienced. So whether or not you are currently with your Twin Flame, all the relationships we are experiencing are good and will help us on the path. Rather than struggling in them and trying to make them something they are not, we must embrace them. See the mirror of yourself in those around you and how they are helping you and guiding you to be more attuned to your INNER TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment