Friday, July 13, 2012

Sensitive to Solar Flares

www.freedigitalphotos.net
Is it just me or has anyone else been experiencing the amazing energy from the solar flares? I have had such a hard time resting at night because I feel so energized! It's the strangest thing! There are so many strong feelings coursing through me right now. I feel like many changes are taking place and I hear this information circulating through others on this path.
This is said to have an effect on the Northern Lights, how amazing is that? These things that are happening in the universe are such an amazing reminder of how amazing this physical life is and how everything is interconnected. One interesting trait has been this inner feeling that I have entirely changed, yet my outside form is still responding in the same ways it always has.
I feel as though I am slowly morphing into a new self, and it feels as if all the energy in the universe is churning and sparking like the sun. The sun is within You. Don't try to imagine it, just feel it, know it. The sun is within Being and we are Being.
I am usually a very lethargic person. I always go to sleep early and enjoy my rest. Lately I have been so charged, I feel as though I want to run, hike, be active. I never had these feelings for very long, as I mentioned I have always needed to allow myself a lot of rest. I'm sensitive like that.
But it has been incredible the amount of energy I have had lately! It only seems to increase! I was up last night just writing and thinking. I'm really enjoying it. I know it can't last forever, but I am looking forward to spending time outdoors and releasing some of this surplus energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment