Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tarot Reading & Twin Flame

www.freedigitalphotos.ne
So, I've been reading my Tarot Cards every night. It's been somewhat informative, but also it helps me connect to Source and feel connected. I like tapping into that energy, and also the practice of accessing my intuition. It's somewhat like a meditation and also a cleansing.
My Twin Flame also likes to pick one, it's fun just to see what energies are surrounding each of us. He picked the High Priestess.
Last night I had an amazing reading. Lately I've been having spreads that include opposites. Like, I'll pick the King of wands and the Queen of wands. Or the Kind of Pentacles and Queen. Or the Two of Cups, which is very much a union/relationship card, or of course The Lovers. Last night's reading was very much about a new side of me emerging. I had many major arcanas including The Hermit, The Sun, The High Priestess (same as my Beloved), and Temperance.
It became very clear to me that this awakening is a mutual process for my Beloved and I. I realized that this relationship has become a mirror for the both of us. We cannot move forward with the growth of the other. This has already become clear to me since we have known each other. It's really strange. One of us will have an awakening of sorts. We will experience a higher level of awareness than the other. Almost immediately afterwards, the other will jump ahead too. We've described these similar experiences to one another and it's really incredible.
When we first met one another, there was a huge jump in growth. We dropped many layers of veils that we'd built up over time and shed many skins.
Since then, we've been on this unique path towards awakening. I have begun to tap into my sensitivity, which we both share, but we each have different abilities. When I've received guidance in the past, through Source, I have been told that in the past I have acted as Spirit Guide to my Twin Flame. I think he has had more incarnations on this Earth than I have, but I've helped to guide him from the outside.
This has been a painful journey, but one that is very rewarding. Yesterday we took a walk together and realized that prior to our meeting, we had both been on a path towards destruction. He had been involved in drugs, in one sort or another, and I had gone through layers of depressions and methods of self-harm.
It dawns on me now that in a way, we allowed those parts of ourselves to die. It seems like another lifetime. Once we met, it was like a new life began, or even that we had been waiting for life to begin all along. There will be many more "deaths" to come before we are completely awakened. It is such an amazing journey that has brought us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment