Friday, May 30, 2014

Angel numbers 1234

http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/
Recently I have been seeing consecutive numbers. For example I would look at the clock and it would be 12:34, etc. I made a mental note after seeing this a few times and decided I would investigate it further. What does this message mean?

I am an automatic writer. When I set aside time to sit down and write, I can usually access my higher self or some of the higher realm spirit guides and receive messages. Yet sometimes, whether I want to or not, I am driven to start writing. I can't control the urge, it consumes me!

This happened yesterday! I was sitting at work and all of sudden I felt this intense energy all over my body. My hand started to tremble with the energy and I knew I had to start writing. My eyes involuntarily flitted to the clock. It was 2:34!

I had since learned that consecutive numbers represent growth and the guidance of the Angels. To me, "Angels" is simply a label for spirits of the higher realms, there are many labels for these beings in all religions. They have not lived on Earth before and they offer a higher perspective and understanding of the universe.

I received a message, that was very special. The main takeaway was that I should begin sharing my experiences again. You'll notice there has been a large break between this post and the last. I have still written much about my experiences, but I had stopped sharing them. I'm not sure if these are helpful to any one, but regardless, I have been guided to share once more with any one who will listen.

I will begin to post some of the recent happenings including my haunting experience with The Morrigan, and other messages I have received. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment