Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spiritual Healing: Is it the only answer?

I've reached another point in my growth, where I've hit a wall and I'm unsure how to overcome it. I basically feel very lost, very burdened by my gifts. I am an empath, I'm certain of that, but one in multiple areas. I have also learned that I am a clairaudient, clairvoyent, and clairsentient. I'll stop there, because basically my point is that I'm sensitive, but I'm not a trained sensitive, so every so often all the stuff I've been picking up on overloads me and I just crash.
I think the source of this crash is most likely coming from my empathic abilities. I feel as though I'm very affected by my surroundings. But the problem is I pick all that gunk up and carry it with me. I find it very difficult to cleanse myself of it.
So I'm currently doing some searching on how to better control my abilities and to also hone my skills. This isn't the first time I've read a book on the subject, by any means, but I have a plan set in place and I'm following the steps.
Yet, I wonder if my best chance for really gaining control on all my sensitivities is to get help? Not from a doctor, I've tried that, or medication, I've tried that too. I mean, from someone who actually knows what I'm dealing with.
I've tried to talk to those in my life who I can actually discuss this sort of thing. I think they still think I'm kind of a kook. They probably think the healing I'm talking about isn't real and a waste of money. Or am I the one who is doubting my own intuition?
My intuition tells me that I need a teacher. Someone who can help me reach my full potential. I wonder if what I've picked up over time is beyond a simple exercise to fix. Even the book mentioned the idea that a Spiritual Healer and professional may be the only way to gain true clarity.
I haven't given up hope, and I haven't given up on this idea. I think I'm going to go through with it. Any advice for someone who has never gone? Also, I'll be sure to post about my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment